The most complete book on crypto history
The History of Cryptocurrencies covers emergence of essential technological building blocks from the 1970's that led to the first attempts to design digital currencies in 1990's and essentially evolved into conception of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Subscribe to a weekly newsletter from the world of blockchain & crypto currencies. And get notified when the book comes out.
- Inception of essential technological stack
- History of digital cash
- Cypherpunks and digital privacy activism from early 1990's
- Formation of Bitcoin and its ecosystem
- Upcoming Bitcoin protocol upgrades
- Writings and identity theories of Satoshi Nakamoto
- Smart contract platforms
- Emergence and development of altcoins
- Outline of privacy-preserving protocols
- ICOs, STOs and Blockchain hype
- Decentralised Finance (DeFi) Ecosystem
- The Future of Cryptocurrencies